B. Data we collect
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, or used:
- information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and its version, in addition to your operating system;
- Information about your visits to and your use of this website, including the reference source, the length of the visit, page views and the website's navigation paths;
- information that you provide us with when you register on our website, such as your e-mail address;
- information that you provide to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters, such as your name and email address;
- information that you provide when you use the services of our website;
- information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information that has to do with everything you buy, the services you use or transactions that you make via our website, including your name, telephone number, your address, e-mail address and your credit card information;
- information that you publish on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, including your username, your profile pictures and the content of your posts;
- information in all forms of communication that you send to us via e-mail or our website, including its content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose another person's personal information to us, you need that person's consent for the personal information to be both disclosed and processed in accordance with this policy.
C. How we collect your data
Data that you directly provide us with. We receive and store all types of data you knowingly provide us with. This may, for example, be data that comes to us by you filling in a contact form, or if you send us an e-mail with such information as is prescribed in section B (see above).
Data that you indirectly provide us with. We use a variety of technical instruments to collect data from your device. Such data may include:
- The geographical location of your device
- IP address
- Other information about your device such as; type of device, browser or operating system.
- How long you have been on the website, what functions you have used, and which pages you have visited.
D. How we will use your personal information
Personal information sent to us via our website will be used for the purposes stated in this policy or on the relevant pages on the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- to administer our website and business;
- to customize our website for you;
- to enable you to use the services available on our website;
- to deliver services purchased through our website;
- to send bank statements, invoices, payment reminders to you and to collect payments from you;
- to send commercial offers that are not for marketing purposes;
- to send emails that you have specifically requested;
- to send our newsletter by e-mail to you if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive the newsletter);
- to send information to you concerning our business or carefully selected third party businesses that we believe may be of interest to you by mail or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want such information);
- to provide third parties with statistical information about our users (note that these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from the information we provide);
- to handle inquiries and complaints from or about you;
- to keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
We will not transfer your personal information to third parties for their or any other third party's direct marketing without your consent.
E. Disclosure of personal
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, board members, insurance companies, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors if it is reasonably necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to all members of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our holding company and all its subsidiaries) if it is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- insofar as we are obliged to do so by law;
- in connection with ongoing or future court proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
- to the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset that we are in the process of (or considering) selling; and
- to any person whom we reasonably consider may request from a court or other competent authority that we disclose the personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority could reasonably order us to disclose the personal information.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except in the cases set out in this policy.
F. International data transmission
- Information we collect may be stored, processed, or transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws similar to those in force in the European Economic Area: USA, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- You consent to the transfer of personal information described in this section F, by continuing to use Our Website.
G. Retention of personal information
- Section G describes our data storage policies and procedures, which are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the storage and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be stored longer than is necessary for its purpose or purposes.
- Without prejudice to Article G-2, we will usually delete personal data falling into the categories below at the date and time indicated below:
- personal data will be deleted 23 months from the time they are first stored.
- Notwithstanding any provision of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data
- insofar as we are obliged to do so by law;
- whether we believe the documents may be relevant to ongoing or future court proceedings; and
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information via the Internet is insecure, and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent via the Internet.
I. Changes to the policy
J. Your rights
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of you data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Rätten till dataportabilitet: Du som användare har rätt att under vissa förutsättningar begära att Dr. Saeid AB överföra, den data bolaget har samlat in från dig, till en annan organisation, eller direkt till dig.
You can also, whenever you want, request that your personal information is not used for marketing purposes.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
K. Third party websites
L. Contact us
The original language of this text is Swedish
Website created by Webicient